from The Food Network, serves 4
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped, plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, plus extra leaves for serving
- 1 serrano chile, julienned
- 1 large mango, julienned (2 cups)
- 1/2 medium green papaya, julienned (4 cups)
- 1/2 bunch scallions (about 4), julienned
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the slaw: Toss together the peanuts, cilantro, chiles, mango, papaya and scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- For the vinaigrette: Whisk together the vinegar, honey, fish sauce, chili powder, mustard, lime zest and lime juice in a small mixing bowl. Continue whisking while slowly adding the oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the slaw and toss to combine. Garnish with additional peanuts and cilantro, with a dash of chili powder on top.