from BBC Good Food, serves 4 as a side
- 1 large bunch pac choi
- 2 tbsp peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 mild green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Drizzle of honey
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (optional)
Cut a thick slice from the pac choi root to separate the leaves. Rinse and drain.
Heat the peanut oil in a large wok over a medium heat and add 1 tbsp sesame oil, the garlic, chilli, fish sauce (if using) and pac choi. Toss until coated and clamp a pan lid over them. Reduce the heat and cook for 3-6 minutes, tossing occasionally, just until the leaves have wilted (the stalks should be tender-crisp).
Add the rest of the sesame oil and salt. Drizzle with honey and squeeze in fresh lime juice. Toss the leaves and serve immediately.