from kitchn.com, serves 2
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat broiler. If using the main compartment of the oven (as opposed to a separate broiler compartment below), place a rack about 5 inches from the broiler element. (See How To Use Your Broiler.)In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dill, garlic, and lemon juice. If necessary, thin with water to a pourable consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Trim ends off zucchini. Cut in half crosswise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4-6 spears. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Place zucchini in an oven-proof skillet or pan and broil, flipping occasionally, until slightly charred and tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes. Remove from broiler.
4. Serve zucchini warm or chilled with yogurt-dill sauce.